Subterfuger13Subterfuger13

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

I Rule (Hyrule) I Rule (Hyrule)

omfg great

awsome you described the things that happen especialy rupee a rupee a rupee a rupee.
and, you dont know what rhymes wit accurate
XD someone should make a flash with it etc.

Broken Needle Broken Needle

umm

4 ur 1st its cool freestylin but couldnt hear barely even at maximum volume

Broken-Needle responds:

lol, yeah I had a problem with my mike, it was like a desktop mike too. I didn't know what I was doing, if u wanna hear some good work listen to my newest track at thismoment, it's called Cryin' heart. Anyway thanks fo' your review, also thanks for understanding it is my first,
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

carnaval charMS (Mellow song) carnaval charMS (Mellow song)

happy

nice song but i dont realy like to listen to *ghey* songs.

o ya check out my new crap, plzz review!

Music-story responds:

Okay I will review your music. It isn't crap you know. Thanks for review. I will make you like mellow songs eventually. :)

Winsloe Winsloe

HEhhahah

awsome vocals in lyrics

Brihi24 responds:

thanks

Just Bass Just Bass

teh....

like anyone needs sfx if they can find a better source on the internet. btw have u been voting 5 on your own stuff and downloading it over and over?

_-={These games we play}=-_ _-={These games we play}=-_

Wow..

Ive already listen'd to all of your others and rated them, all of your audios are smart vivid and clear to your discreption as an idea of what to think of while listening. all are greatly epic, and i'll make sure that my submissions will be usefull for newgrounds frum now on.
;_)

MaestroRage responds:

i'm glad you feel that way, I try to keep all the submissions as thought invoking as I can. I firmly believe that if a song can take away the listener to another world, and for one moment be somewhere else and live another world, then it's all worth it. None of these pieces in my opinion are yet strong enough to truly take people to the planes of existence I want, for I have yet to build the craft to that level, but I will one day, I implore you to also consider what exactly you want to do with your own submissions, and drive towards that end.

In any case, i'm grateful for the review, thanks for that, i'm glad you liked the work ^^.

hell no jacked hell no jacked

Whuh.

did it say "What are you talking about logan?"

ninboy90 responds:

No it says "what are you talking about hell no!" but this is crap it was only a test eons ago when i signed up here.

practice run :) practice run :)

stop

when you submit an audio make sure its not useless

|HellFire| |HellFire|

Nice stuff

hey could you check out my audios plz?

PyrochickenX responds:

fo sho

Voice Rappin' Voice Rappin'

coo

hey look at my stuff plz :3

tazertimes responds:

kk, its funney how this song is my highest raiting, when i saw it i was like omg its supposed to be crap!!